Autism Recovery Secrets Masterclass
Thank you for attending the Autism Recovery Secrets Masterclass!
The video replay is no longer available. The Masterclass will be offered again. Make sure you are on our email list to get notified.
All of the videos below will become available again when the next Masterclass is held.
3 Actions you can do at home to help your child feel greater calm
The Liver Compression Massage instructional video will be available when our next Masterclass is held.
The Manual Lymph Drainage video will be available when our next Masterclass is held.
Colon Massage for constipation video will be available when our next Masterclass is held.
The neck lymph massage will be available when our next Masterclass is held.
8 Strategies to begin reducing unwanted behaviors within 2 weeks (or sooner)
The Protocol ~ that helps manifest changes more quickly
The protocol I use that has been helping kids move faster in their recovery process in the recent years, uses targeted supplements from CellCore Biosciences. Since the supplements are available only with practitioner guidance (CellCore Biosciences rules, not mine), in order to purchase the products, you'll need to be under the guidance of a skilled practitioner, myself or your health care provider.
The protocol systematically opens up the drainage organs of the body while gently removing toxins that have been stored in tissues and disrupting cellular biochemistry.
If you're determined to go further to help your child…
Here are the 4 ways we can proceed together.
- One-on-one sessions in a 12-session, annual package.
- Email my assistant, Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin a package.
- One-on-one Body Biomap Assessment session. While we go through the 10-month protocol, we would have a session approximately every 3 months, as we move to the next phase of the protocol.
- The Autism Recovery Plan 8-week course, held on Fridays at noon PT, beginning April 2. This may last 10 weeks if the group needs more support. Click here for more info and to register.
- Potential, Performance & Possibilities Group NMT sessions. Click here for more info and to sign up.